Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dreaming Blue !! - A polymer clay covered tin / box

Visit of my local craft store gives me tones of new ideas every time..
This time I found a stainless still tin and thought to make it look different and unique.

Then a question, what can be done on this?? 
Something like flowers, hmm something related to kids or religion?? 
Naaa, not a single thought match with my imagination of beautiful box..
And suddenly there was rain out-side.. Wow - A dark night and clouds what an Idea!!

Presenting  - Dreaming Blue - Polymer clay covered tin.
The tin measures 4" in diameter and 2" height. As this is an up-cycled item, it does bear markings which I left intact.
polymer clay, stainless steel, tin, box, moon, clouds, handmade, mitti designs, unique

I am in love with this box now, I was thinking something like this only. Just perfect.. and beautiful.
 Happy me.. can't think something more than this.!!

polymer clay, stainless steel, tin, box, moon, clouds, handmade, mitti designs, unique

I have also covered its sides and given them rough snake skin texture and some random clouds too...
Below - image of the open tin.
polymer clay, stainless steel, tin, box, moon, clouds, handmade, mitti designs, unique

I have listed this tin on my Etsy shop. The tin is perfect gift or something to store your treasures. 
It can hold many different items such as Jewelry, beads,beading tools, paperclips, pen, special trinkets. 
The possibilities are endless!!!

I hope you like my work. Feel free to leave your comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment