Tuesday, September 16, 2014

How to take professional looking Jewelry or Product photo - DIY - Photo-box

If you are selling your products on-line, its pretty obvious that you have to take good pictures of your products, if you want to stay in the race.

Professional looking pictures are the key thing to attract many visitors and buyers.
If you can take a good, a decent looking, that explains your product more then  your words.

Yes, you need a professional photo box / a light box /  or a photo studio kit.

Tutorial, DIY, Flower Earrings, Light -box, Photo-box, step by step, how to, simple , easy, cheap idea, photography, jewelry photo

Most of the people has budget problem, and its a pretty obvious that many would not prefer to spend hundreds of dollars for those fancy kits.

To solve this problem I have found my own way, and after seeing above picture , my "Cherry blossom Zumka earrings" you will be surprised that I was able to take such a good picture without spending any extra penny!!

I have seen many light-box tutorial videos, indeed they are cheaper then Fancy kits, and has good functionality. But to make them you need a cardboard box, white- fabric / t-shirt and three external lamps.. 

But In my version of photo-box I have cut down cost of white fabric / t-shirt and external lamps..

I made my photo-box with recycle box, parchment paper from my kitchen, scotch tape.
And for back-ground I used regular printer paper. 

Tutorial, DIY, Flower Earrings, Light -box, Photo-box, step by step, how to, simple , easy, cheap idea, photography, jewelry photo

My version of light-box works best in day-light so don't need any external / extra lights.
So the final cost comes to Zero. A very useful product made with regular household things.

I have made video that explains all the steps how to make this photo-box.


Hope this tutorial will help you to take good pictures of your jewelry and other product. 
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to write in the comment box.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment